It’s time to hit the pumpkin patches and find those perfect gourds! We took the kids this weekend (a little weird to be climbing over pumpkin vines in shorts) and had a blast. There are some great local places to pick-your-own pumpkins, many include other attractions like hayrides, animals, and even corn mazes!
- Belkin Lookout Farm (Natick): Not south shore, but a great place to take the kids. In addition to pumpkin picking, enjoy a train ride, kids playground, hay pyramid, farm animals, caterpillar rides, burlap maze and moon bounce.
- CN Smith Farm (East Bridgewater): Pick from the field weekends only (hayride required), pick from the pile 7 days a week.
- Nihtila Farm (Holbrook): Pick your own pumpkins Friday, Saturday & Sunday from 11am til dark. Tractor-pulled hayrides available on weekends.
- Sauchuk Farm (Plympton): Pick from the patch weekends only. Corn maze, hayrides, cow train, corn cannons, giant jumping pillow, duck races, and a spider web climber available too!
- Ward’s Berry Farm (Sharon): Pick your own pumpkin patch is open 7 days a week from 9am-6pm, walk to the patch (10 minutes each way) or take a $3 hayride. Hayrides available weekends only. Pick from the stand 7 days a week. Click here for more details.