This weekend, September 1st and 2nd, Bank of America and Merrill Lynch cardholders can get free access to more than 150 participating museums in 91 cities as part of their Museums On Us program! In Boston, participating museums include:
- American Textile History Museum
- Cape Cod Museum of Art, Harvard Museum of Natural History
- Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art (Mass MoCA)
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- Worcester Art Museum
- The Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art.
Nationwide venues include:
- Newport Art Museum in Newport, RI
- Chabot Space & Science Center in San Francisco, CA
- Chicago History Museum in Chicago, IL
- National Museum of Women in the Arts in Washington, D.C.
A photo ID and a valid Bank of America/Merrill Lynch credit or debit card must be presented at the time of visit. One free general admission limited to each cardholder at a participating institution, excluding fundraising events, special exhibitions and ticketed shows the first full weekend (Saturday and Sunday) of each month. Not to be combined with other offers.
Please note: The Museums on Us program is not valid on Labor Day, Monday, September 3. Please check participating museums’ days and hours of operation. Holiday schedules may apply.
Museums on Us is held on the first full weekend of each month. Other upcoming weekends include: October 6-7 and November 3-4. For more information about Museums on Us, visit: http://museums.bankofamerica.com.