Grab the family and get away for a mini holiday over February Vacation, and you won’t even have to travel outside of Massachusetts. Local hotels in Boston, on the Cape, even on the Vineyard, are offering family fun packages packed with fun, kid-friendly activities like movies, magic shows, treasure hunts, pizza parties, dance classes and more!
Click the links below to get more details on each hotel package:
Temporarily taking over for the annual Bedtime Stories event, the Hotel Commonwealth’s Bundles of Fun package offers a variety of family-friendly activities to close out February vacation week, including:
- An overnight stay for up to two (2) adults and two (2) children on February 21st
- Milk and cookies upon arrival, along with a welcome amenity bag filled with “bundles of fun”!
- Four (4) Fenway Park tour tickets
- A $50 gift card to the Boston Common Frog Pond
- A character breakfast on the morning of the 22nd in the Gallery featuring Wally the Green Monster
- To book, call 617-532-5020 or email AllReservations@HotelCommonwealth.com
Kids Vacation Fun Week is packed with family friendly activities, including:
- Breakfast with “Elmo”, Sponge Bob”, and “Tigger”
- Scavenger Hunts
- PJ Movie Party
- Family BINGO with Prizes
- Mad Scientist Discovery Shows
- Kids All Day Movie Madness
- Educational Animal & Rainforest Reptile Shows
- Ice Cream Socials – Build Your Own Sundae!
- Magic Shows & Face Painting
- Kid’s Karaoke Party
- Kid’s Pizza Parties (Parents Welcome!)
- Parents Happy Hour – Moby Dick Poolside Pub
- Free Breakfast Included Daily
Harbor View Hotel
Historic Harbor View Hotel boasts spectacular views of Edgartown Harbor and offers an array of activities for February Break that appeal to every member of the family. Guests can take a ukulele class, visit an alpaca farm, send the little ones to a toddlers-only yoga class, or spend the day ice skating at Martha’s Vineyard Ice Arena. Kids under twelve eat breakfast for free, and room rates start at only $99 plus tax, with activity pricing varied. Click here for more information or to book online, or feel free to call 800-225-6005.
Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club
Ocean Edge presents Frozen February Vacation! Enjoy the resort’s two indoor pools where there will be loads of daily activities. Sing your heart out at one of our sing-a-long screenings of the movie Frozen. Look the part by making movie-themed crafts. Take part in our Frozen Frenzy Quest, a scavenger hunt around the property to recover lost items from Arendelle, or participate in Project Runway, where kids design their own fashion or super hero capes and walk the runway announced over a microphone. Hip-hop classes are a hit for kids that want to learn new moves, and our Game Room is open daily with Xbox Kinect and ping pong. Also included: family karaoke nights and family-friendly movies.
Sea Crest Beach Hotel
Located on a private beach in Cape Cod’s legendary North Falmouth, Sea Crest Beach Hotel has a packed calendar to keep kids busy throughout the week. Activities including scavenger hunts, arts and crafts, karaoke and bingo will keep the kids at bay while parents relax on the sidelines or take a dip in the hotel’s new heated pool. Family movies will also be shown every night of the week. Rates start at $109 per night with all activities and entertainment included. Book here online or call (508) 540-9400.
Happy vacation week all!