Boston Children’s Museum has a brand new exhibit, just in time for February Vacation. Starting February 17th, stop by and check out Explore•a•Saurus, a hands-on dinosaur exhibit that will let kids touch real dinosaur fossils, make their own dinosaur footprints, build their own dinosaur and more!
Week long activities include:
- Looking at Evidence: Touch and hold real dinosaur fossils, and try making your own dinosaur footprints!
- Design and Build your own Dinosaur!
- Dinosaurs in the Media Slideshow
- Explore our exhibits and learn about important dinosaur discoveries with the Museum-wide scavenger hunt!
- Using the evidence of texture rubbings and photos, see if you can find their sources in the Museum!
- Kids up 0 to 3 years old can explore Dino Excavation and Textures in the Play Space.
In addition to daily activities available all week long, visitors will also enjoy these special events:
Dino Discoveries with Animal World Experience
Saturday, February 18 at 10:30am & 11:30am, ASL interpreted
Sunday, February 19, 2:30pm & 3:30pm
Tuesday, February 21 at 2:00 – 4:00pm
Do you think a chicken is a living relative of a dinosaur? Come find out more.
Musical Storytime with New England Conservatory
Thursday, February 23 at 2:00pm & 3:00pm
Join us for a musical retelling of Have you Seen My Dinosaur and Saturday Night at the Dinosaur Stomp with New England Conservatory’s Alix Raspe
Friday, February 24 from 6:30 – 8:00pm
Stomp like a dinosaur at our monthly family dance party.
The museum is open 10am-5pm Monday-Thursday and Saturday-Sunday, and 10am-9pm on Fridays.
For more information, visit BostonChildrensMuseum.org