Dr. Suess was born on March 2, 1904 in Springfield, MA. Celebrate his birthday tomorrow and all month long with some fun crafts and activities!
- Make Green Eggs and Ham for breakfast!
- Color your own Green Eggs and Ham Placemat to eat on.
- Play some fun online games.
- Do this Horton Connect-the-dots activity.
- Print this Cat in the Hat Maze.
- Print and color this hat template, attach a strip of paper to the back to create your own Cat in the Hat look.
- Color your own Dr. Suess bookmark (available through March 6th).
- Create your own pink clover just like Horton had.
- Print out these Horton Hears a Who coloring pages.
- Make a Cat in the Hat or Grinch doorknob hanger.
- See how many of these Dr. Suess characters you know.
- Match the Dr. Suess quotes with the characters who said them.
- Read “Oh, the Places You’ll Go!”, then paint or color a picture of a place you’d like to go!
- Make a Cat-in-the-hat Hat!
“I know it is wet And the sun is not sunny But we can have Lots of good fun that is funny!”
~The Cat in the Hat