The Children’s Clothesline consignment sale is back this spring in a new and bigger location, the Cardinal Cushing Center in Hanover. Shop this seasonal consignment sale for new and gently used children’s clothing, toys, books, shoes, sports equipment, nursery décor, strollers, high chairs, outdoor toys, maternity & more! Plus, during their Half Price Sale select items will be 50% off!
The next Children’s Clothesline event will be held on Saturday, March 26th from 8am-5pm (Half Price Sale from 2pm-5pm), and Sunday, March 27th (Half Price Sale from 9am-12pm). The sale will be held at The Cardinal Cushing Center, located at 405 Washington Street in Hanover, MA.
Sign up as a consignor or volunteer at the sale and shop before anyone else with access to the Friday Night Pre-Sale on Friday, March 25th. Consignors can donate $5 or 5 food items and get a guest pass to the Consignor Pre-Sale for a friend or family member to shop with! All donations go to support the Hanover Food Pantry.
And now for the giveaway! We have two great prizes to give away thanks to The Children’s Clothesline! One lucky reader will win a $25 gift certificate, plus 2 passes to the pre-sale on Friday, March 25th! Our runner up winner will receive a $10 gift certificate and 2 passes to the pre-sale! To enter for your chance to win, check out the contest rules below, then leave a comment by Sunday, March 13th.
* * * THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED * * *
* * * CONGRATULATIONS TO WINNER MAUREEN & RUNNER-UP KIM! * * *
- Comment on this post by midnight (EST) on Sunday, March 13th.
- Please include your name and email address in the appropriate fields so that we may contact you if you win (personal info will not be shown on our site).
- One comment per person. US entrants welcome.
- Winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to the March 2011 Children’s Clothesline event, and 2 passes to the presale on Friday, March 25th.
- Runner-Up will receive a $10 gift certificate to the March 2011 Children’s Clothesline event, and 2 passes to the presale on Friday, March 25th.
- The winner and runner-up, chosen using random.org, will be emailed directly and announced on this post as well (first names only).