The Children’s Closet Sale, a semi-annual Consignment Sale, is holding their Late Spring Sales Event on Saturday, May 14th. You’ll find deals on gently used clothing from newborn to children’s size 14, and maternity clothes too. You’d also find children’s shoes, costumes, baby equipment, toys, books, music and videos, and nursery items. Who couldn’t use a discount, right?
The event will be held at the Raynham Lion’s Club in Raynham from 8am-4pm. At 2:15pm the 1/2 off sale starts for even more bargains! (See the Schedule of Events for more details).
And now for the giveaway! The Children’s Closet is giving two lucky readers a $25 gift certificate and a VIP pass to the private pre-sale on Friday night (usually reserved for consignors and volunteers only). To enter for your chance to win, checkout the contest rules, then leave a comment below by midnight on Thursday, May 12th.
* * THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED * *
CONGRATS TO OUR WINNERS, MICHELE AND COLLEEN!
- To enter, leave a comment on this post by midnight (EST) on Thursday, May 12th.
- Please include your name and email address in the appropriate fields so that we may contact you if you win (personal info will not be shown on our site).
- One comment per person. US entrants welcome.
- Two winners will receive a $25 gift certificate to The Children’s Closet Sale Event, plus a VIP pass to the pre-sale on Friday, May 13th.
- The winner will be chosen using random.org
Good Luck Mamas!