Mark your calendars for the 3rd Annual Foxborough Street Painting Festival on Saturday, May 20* from 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM!
You are not going to want to miss this event, a day when the sidewalks of North Marketplace at Patriot Place become an outdoor gallery for incredible pavement art. Throughout the day visitors are welcome to come and see the artwork come to life and have the opportunity to speak to the artists while they work. They will also be able to take part in a variety of spectacular family friendly activities.
Join the fun, and register for a square! 2017 Artist Applications are due by Friday, May 12.
Patriot Place welcomes you to a full day of fun, with artistic opportunities, kid fiends activities, and live entertainment. Activities throughout North Marketplace will include:
– Caricature & Balloon Artists
– New England Revolution Fan Zone
– Live Musical Performances
– Special Appearance by Pat Patriot
– Foxborough Art Association paint Out at The Artist’s Studio & Gallery
– Foxborough High School Student Art Show at The Artist’s Studio & Gallery
*Rain date, Sunday, May 21: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Copyright © 2017 | MH Magazine WordPress Theme by MH Themes