Please login in order to be able to claim this listing.
Tender Tutor Dog Training
Private, in-home training covers all aspects of dog training, including housebreaking, basic obedience, and behavior modifications.
While group training can work well for many dogs and owners, there are times when private training is simply the best alternative for reliable, lasting results. Some of the many advantages for both owner and dog include:
• Personal touch – get undivided attention as the trainer focuses on only you and your dog.
• Flexible schedule – for times when you’re unable to commit to a weekly class due to your own hectic schedule.
• Health issues – if restricted mobility makes it difficult to travel to or work in a group class.
• On-site assessment – the trainer can observe unique challenges present in your home and offer techniques to correct and conquer them in a more efficient way.
• Fewer distractions – help your dog stay focused without the temptation of other people and dogs.
• Family friendly – get the kids involved in the training, as your dog learns from every interaction in your household.
• Train in the environment where you want your dog to behave the most!
Initial phone consultation – free
1-hour private, in-home lesson – $90
Group of three 1-hour, private in-home lessons (3 weeks)* – $245
Group of five 1-hour, private in-home lessons (5 weeks)* – $400
*Group packages must be completed in the weekly timeframe indicated. Weekly visits are ideal to ensure the effectiveness of the training methods.
New Puppy Package – $275
Includes initial visit of 1 ½ hours, and two 1-hour follow-up visits to be completed within 4 weeks. We will cover everything from introducing your new puppy to your household, to housebreaking to basic obedience. We will also work to prevent common behavioral problems before they begin.